This fun, right-brain math program appeals to the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learner. It has been proven successful for students with learning disabilities and those struggling to learn their times tables with traditional methods . . . and best of all, it makes learning fun!
- FAST: Total learning time is only an hour, and most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as 2 weeks!
- It's easy: After watching Times Tales, kids as young as 5 can recite the upper times tables upper without even understanding multiplication!
- Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9. Plus it includes the upper division facts!
- Game show quiz: Students plays a fun, beat-the-clock game to challenge their newly-learned skills! With Bonus Division problems!
- Bonus CD: Print off a fun game, written tests, flashcards, and crossword puzzles.
- Great for learning disabilities
- The Times Tales DVD is a stand-alone product.
With Times Tales, memorizing the times tables is easy! This award-winning program utilizes simple stories as visual cues for quick and effortless recall of the upper multiplication facts. Times Tales is a right-brain, visual learning method will have your child memorizing the times tables faster than you can imagine!
Easy step-by-step instructions takes the student from learning the Times Tales stories to having the upper times tables memorized with ease.
Workbook includes: mnemonic memory system for the upper multiplication and division facts, flash cards, tests, crossword puzzle, cube game and other reinforcements. Covers the most difficult to memorize times tables: 3x6, 3x7, 3x8, 3x9, 4x6, 4x7, 4x8, 4x9, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 7x7, 7x8, 7x9, 8x8, 8x9, 9x9.
- It's fast: most kids have their upper times tables mastered in as little as two weeks!
- It's easy: With Times Tales, kids as young as five years old can recite the upper times tables without even understanding the concept of multiplication!
- It's fun: Kids love this learning method and ask for more!
Tired of getting that blank look when your children read the instructions to a math problem, especially when you are certain they know how to do the work? Often, the problem isn't the math itself that confuses the child, but rather, understanding the terminology. This booklet covers 16 commonly used and easily forgotten math terms. Memory Triggers utilizes the same FUN mnemonic approach used so successfully with Times Tales. Simple pictures and stories combine to trigger your child's memory to remember the meaning of the term and what to do to solve the problem. This is a great tool for any elementary age student struggling with remembering commonly used math terms. Put an end to questions like, "What does denominator mean, again?"
Booklet covers such terms and procedures such as: