- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New England
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Biblical Beginnings Board Book set features five board books to introduce young learners to biblical faith. Colorful illustrations, age-appropriate concepts, unique shapes, and fun features combine to make the text unforgettable; youngsters are sure to want to read them again and again! PreK/Preschool.
This set includes:
- My Take-Along Bible
- All God's Children
- My Creation Bible
- Take a Trip on the Silver Ship: Great Creatures
- It's Designed to do What it Does Do
Preschool students will learn about the alphabet, dinosaurs, colors, numbers, shapes, opposites, animals, insects, birds, plants and trees, as well as important biblical history and concepts like the Trinity! Activity-based learning includes coloring, visual and verbal interaction with the alphabet, colorful illustrations, rhyming text, stickers, following simple instructions, and two DVD-based presentations. Students will also be taught about the concept of a Creator; the promise of a Savior; the Garden of Eden; and Noah's Ark.
Lessons are designed to take approximately one hour per day, four days per week.
This Kit Includes 13 Books, 2 DVDs, and the Parent Lesson Planner:
- A is for Adam
Take kindergarten students on a journey through creation! Students will study math, science, language arts, and art in this hands-on, delightful course. Lessons include singing songs, Scripture memory, fun activities, and character connections. Wrap up the year with a wonderful selection of children's books that reinforce the creation message.
The "Biblical Basics for Kindergarten" teacher guide provides parents with basic skills worksheets that include a weekly lesson schedule, activities, worksheets, and supply lists for lesson plans that go with "Creation," "The Tiny Book," "The Big Book," "Bombus the Bumblebee," "Bombus Finds a Friend," "The Day the World Went Wacky," "Noah's Floating Animal Park," and "The Not So Super Skyscraper."
Lessons are designed to take approximately 3-4 hours per day, four days for week, for one year; Ages 5-6 / Grades K-1.
The Creation Story for Children begins with an account of creation that blends scripture with application, asking children to look at the sky, thinking about water, and other creation facts. The second section features facts about some of the animals featured in the illustrations, and the third section walks children through Psalm 139, highlighting the creation of people as well.
"The Not so Super Skyscraper" is an entertaining and zany rhyming book that tells kids the real story of the Tower of Babel.
The "Creation" curriculum integrates math, English, science, art, spelling, and physical activities as students move through the days of creation, as well as a Creation celebration and a lesson on "God's Great Plan for You." Lessons begin with a scriptural background and are followed by an object lesson; plenty of Bible verses are used as children investigate creation through many subjects and activities. Character qualities are connected throughout.
This kit includes:
- Biblical Basics for Kindergarten Teacher Guide, 363 pages, softcover
- Creation, Thirteen 6-in-1 Comprehensive Curriculum Lessons, 139 pages, softcover
- The Not So Super Skyscraper, hardcover
- The Creation Story for Children, 38 pages, hardcover
Make lesson planning easy! This 5th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Learn about chemical and physical changes, light waves, magnets, chemical properties, acids and bases, salt, light, static electricity, circuits, the periodic table, and more, using experiment-based learning. Meet newsmakers, explore archaeological treasures, and uncover conversations related to important events and scriptural truth with a timeline to engage interest and discovery. Plus learn about factoring, fractions and decimals using a Charlotte Mason-inspired approach to math.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 3-4 days per week, 3 hours per day.
- Elementary Chemistry & Physics teaches students about magnets, light waves, chemical elements, different forms of energy, and more by using bubbles, salt, and other common items.
- World of Science is filled with facts about matter and chemicals; energy, motion, and machines; electricity and magnetism; light and sound; space and time.
- The Case of the Missing Mountain features puzzles, mazes, and codes that need to be solved in order to become a Mystery Ranger Teaches young-earth creation concepts, and the history of the Mount St. Helens event.
- Math Level 5 teaches factoring, improper fractions, common and uncommon denominators, and multiplying decimals.
- The Timeline of the Revolution study will help students to understand this crucial period in our nation's history so they can fulfill their duty today, understand how our government is structured, and help preserve our freedom for future generations.
This Grade 5 kit includes:
- Math Lessons for a Living Education, Level/Grade 5
- Timeline of the Revolution Teacher Guide & "America's Struggle to Become a Nation" textbook
- Elementary World History You Report! Pack: Elementary World History Lesson Planner, The Big Book of History, Noah's Ark: Thinking Outside the Box
- Elementary Chemistry & Physics Lesson Planner, Matter Student Book, Matter Student Journal, Matter Teacher's Guide, Energy Student Book, Energy Student Journal, Energy Teacher's Guide
- World of Science book
- The Case of the Missing Mountain
Make lesson planning easy! This 6th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Be amazed by the blueprint of your body's design as you explore the nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems. Begin a systematic and thorough exploration of animals, including what makes them unique, what role they play in the balance of nature. Experience history through personal stories that give context and understanding to pivotal events.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 3-5 days per week, 3 hours per day.
This Grade 6 kit includes:
- Elementary Zoology Lesson Planner, The World of Animals, Dinosaur Activity Book, The Complete Aquarium Adventure, The Complete Zoo Adventure
- Elementary Anatomy Teacher Guide, The Electrifying Nervous System, The Breathtaking Respiratory System, and The Complex Circulatory System
- Elementary Bible & English Grammar Lesson Planner, Illustrated Family Bible Stories
- Studies in World History Volume 1 Student Book & Teacher Guide
Make lesson planning easy! This 7th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Students will learn history spanning the Renaissance, Reformation, and early modern period revolutions. Their science studies discuss the processes of and life within the oceans and on land as well as the connection between Noah's Flood and surface features of earth. They'll focus on language arts foundations, including reading the classics and improving writing skills as well as grade-level math designed to teach practical principles.
- Awesome Science: Historical Geology uses a study of the national parks to teach a variety of geological processes that relate to biblical history like Noah's Flood.
- Studies in World History Volume 2 is comprehensive examination of history, geography, religion, economics, and government systems of Europe and the Renaissance.
- Skills for Language Arts teaches students to analyze, understand, and critique various literary styles, discern parts of a sentence, and actually produce an original novella.
- Principles of Math Book 1 help students understand concepts, build problem-solving skills, and see how aspects of math connect within a biblical worldview.
- Intro to Anatomy & Physiology covers the cells and systems of the body.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day.
This Grade 7 kit includes:
- Principles of Mathematics Book 1 Set: Principles of Mathematics Teacher's Guide and Student Text
- Awesome Science Historical Geology Pack: Awesome Science Historical Geology Teacher Guide, Awesome Science America's National Parks - A Creation Tour DVD, Your Guide to the Grand Canyon, Your Guide to Yellowstone
- Studies in World History Volume 2 Student Book & Teacher Guide
- Skills for Language Arts Student Book and Teacher Guide
- Intro to Anatomy and Physiology Teacher Guide, Cardiovascular & Respiratory Systems, The Musculoskeletal System
Make lesson planning easy! This 9th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives, including Life Science, Engineering, Language Arts, Christian Growth, and History that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective.
Concepts covered include:
- Focus on the differences between secular and creationist worldviews
- The faith of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence
- Christian gowth
- Applied science
- Skills for rhetoric for oral and written communication
The combined courses will take no more than 2 to 3 hours per day, 5 days per week; approximately 30-40 minutes longer on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The included parent lesson plan books make lessons easy-to-manage with worksheets, quizzes, and tests. Grade 9,
This kit includes 16 resources:
- Life Science: Origins & Scientific Theory Parent Lesson Planner
- Evolution: The Grand Experiment
- Evolution: The Grand Experiment Teacher Guide
- Evolution: The Grand Experiment DVD
- Living Fossils
- Living Fossils Teacher's Guide
- Living Fossils DVD
- Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature Parent Lesson Planner
- Made in Heaven
- Champions of Invention
- Discovery of Design
- Skills for Rhetoric Pack
- All-in-One Curriculum for The Pilgrim's Progress CD-ROM
- Christian Heritage Parent Lesson Plan
- For You They Signed
Make lesson planning easy! This 10th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Students will examine how America's past from early settlement to the present. The Literature curriculum corresponds with history and explores classic American literature. The Advanced pre-med study delves deeply into biology and God's glorious design of life. The "Cultural Issues" curriculum will help strengthen students' Christian walk with over 50 faith-affirming topics. Finally, the Survey of Astronomy examines the cosmos from the moon to the stars and beyond.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day.
This Grade 10 kit includes:
- Advanced Pre-Med Studies: Advanced Pre-Med Lesson Planner, Building Blocks in Life Science, The Genesis of Germs, Body by Design, The History of Medicine
- Survey of Astronomy: Survey of Astronomy Lesson Planner, The Stargazer's Guide to the Night Sky, Our Created Moon book, Our Created Moon DVD, Created Cosmos DVD, and Taking Back Astronomy
- Cultural Issues Pack: Cultural Issues Creation/Evolution and the Bible Lesson Planner, The New Answers Book 1, The New Answers Book 2
- American Literature Student Book & Teacher Guide
- American History Student Book & Teacher Guide
- Worldviews in Conflict Text and Teacher Guide
Make lesson planning easy! This 11th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Students will examine how literature works in correspondence with history, focusing on classics of literature from around the world. The Apologetics in Action course will help students build their faith and defend it. Economics focuses on the history of America's money system and how a person can live a life of freedom by serving God through his or her finances.
Apologetics in Action will strengthen students confidence in the Bible's inerrant nature as they discover how the Bible proves itself.
Intro to Economicse is a biblical case for free-market enterprise, and covers God's perspective for the economic decisions of an individual, families, nations.
World Literature presents selections from the major genres of classic world literature (prose, poetry, and drama) with an overview of narrative background material on the writers, their historical settings, and worldview.
Applied Engineering: Studies of God's Design in Nature teaches students about inventions and designs throughout history.
Religious Freedom: Social and Political History looks at the birth of religious liberty as found in the simple and courageous stories of those who lived and died believing God is the author of liberty.
World History examines world history trends, philosophies, and events as well as historical theories, terms, and concepts.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day; optional Reading /Lit could be done 3 to 5 days a week.
This Grade 11 kit includes:
- Apologetics in Action Pack: Apologetics in Action Lesson Planner, How Do We Know the Bible is True Volume 1 & Volume 2 and Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions Volume 1 & Volume 2
- Intro to Economics Pack: Intro to Economics Lesson Planner, Bankruptcy of our Nation, and Money Wise
- World Literature Set: World Literature Student Book & Teacher Guide
- Applied Engineering, Studies of God's Design in Nature Pack: Applied Engineering Lesson Planner, Made in Heaven, Champions of Invention, Discovery of Design
- Religious Freedom Set: The History of Religious Liberty Student Edition & Teacher Guide
- World History Set: World History Student Book and Teacher Guide
Make lesson planning easy! This 12th grade curriculum set from Master Books provides a full year's worth of selected subjects and electives, including Science, Literature, and History, that are written from a biblical, creationist perspective. Students will examine the rise of the British Empire, from early culture to today. Literature corresponds with the history, exploring British classics, including prose, poetry, and drama. The survey of science focuses on four major areas, which include mathematics, physics, biology, and chemistry. Biblical archaeology demonstrates how archaeology affirms history, from Egypt to Israel. Intro to Greek helps lay a foundation for New Testament Greek, including the alphabet, as well as a deeper study of the Bible.
The combined course schedule recommends lessons 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day; the first semester is approximately 30 to 40 minutes longer, Mondays through Thursdays.
This Grade 12 kit includes:
- Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 4
- Biographies of the Revolution set (Biographies of the Revolution Teacher Guide & The Fight For Freedom)
- Survey of Science History & Concepts (Exploring the World of Mathematics, Exploring the World of Physics, Exploring the World of Biology, Exploring the World of Chemistry, Survey of Science History Lesson Planner
- Biblical Archaeology Lesson Planner, The Archaeology Book, Unwrapping the Pharaohs, Unveiling the Kings of Egypt
- Intro to Biblical Greek Curriculum Pack (Intro to Biblical Greek Lesson Planner & It's Not Greek to Me)
- British Literature Set (British Literature Student Book & Teacher Guide)
- British History Set (British History Student Book & Teacher Guide)