Master Books / Trade PaperbackOur Price$26.395 out of 5 stars for Adventures in the World Around Me, Level K. View reviews of this product. 5 Reviews
Retail Price$32.99Save 20% ($6.60)Availability: In StockStock No: WW443209
Join the adventures of Gideon and his beloved teddy bear, Mr. Snuggly, as they lead you on an exploration of the world!
From learning about taste and hearing to discovering things about oneself and God, this kindergarten course is a simple way for young students to begin to understand science and the methods we use to explain it. Lessons are designed to be interactive with students, as they are given the opportunity to stop and answer questions in the text. Along the way, students will marvel at the greatness of God and His amazing creation! "Let's Talk Science: Adventures in the World Around Me" includes:
- Engaging stories from Gideon about his adventures and learning
- Simple activities and crafts to strengthen the student's understanding of the topics
- Bible verses to connect real-world concepts to biblical truths
168 pages, paperback. Grade K / Kindergarten.
Carrie LindquistMaster Books / 2019 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$35.994.5 out of 5 stars for Adventures in Creation Level 1. View reviews of this product. 24 Reviews
Retail Price$44.99Save 20% ($9.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW441748
Master Books' Let's Talk Science: Adventures in Creation Level 1 will instill a love for science through exploration, investigations, and biblically inspired stories! Students will discover that science is a wonderful tool God has given us to study His creation and learn more about His nature as they ask questions and experience God's world.
This interactive course features hands-on investigations and biblically inspired stories. Students will:
- Learn that the study of science starts with the Bible
- Explore the days of creation
- Discover that science teaches about God
- Develop a love of science through hands-on exploration and experimentation
- Compile a Science Notebook
This course is designed to be interactive with students, and explores questions such as: What is light made of? How do clouds form? What is photosynthesis? Why does the moon have phases? What are the layers of the ocean like? How does the heart pump blood? Students will be able to answer these questions and many more as they investigate their way through God's creation.
- Memory verses with hand motions to help students memorize Bible passages
- Discussion Starters that encourage students to dive deeper into the topics they're learning
- Activity pages for students to create their own Science Notebook to share
Designed to take approximately 20 minutes per lesson, three times per week. 1st grade. Covers 1 year.
Spanning topics from ecology to stewardship of our world, students will learn about trees, the food chain, biomes, and animals such as birds, sloths, elephants, and more. Designed to include hidden treasures of Scripture that students can share as they work through the course, students will also enjoy:
- Conversational lessons, Apply It opportunities, and Digging Deeper into topics, while writing and drawing in their own Science Notebook.
- A helpful course calendar and materials list to make completing the course easier.
- Vocabulary words highlighted throughout.
- Creating their own models of the biomes!
Presented as a conversation between siblings Ben and Hannah, Let's Talk Science 3: Adventures on Planet Earth is an exciting and easy-to-use science course. Your learners will discover unique and interesting places on our planet, as well as expand their vocabulary and develop a deeper understanding of God as Creator and His Word. The exciting course is hands-on, easy to prepare for, and fun, and it will encourage your student's curiosity! 384 pages, softcover.