- Artist / Designer▼▲
- Chain Length▼▲
- Ring Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Inspirational Ring Designs
Shop By Size
Heart Spinner Ring, Size 10Forgiven Jewelry / 2015 / Gift$6.49 Retail:
$11.99Save 46% ($5.50)
My Heart Belongs to Jesus Ring, Sterling Silver, Size 6Generations of Virtue / 2009 / Gift$21.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$33.99Save 37% ($12.50)
Ring Sizing Chart
Please note: it is important that you print this out for it to work correctly. Please do not attempt to measure from the screen.
Follow our easy instructions, step by step, to insure accurate ring size.
- Click on the image above and print out the PDF. Cut out the ring sizer. Use a ruler to be sure the it measures 3 1/2 inches.
- Cut small slit that is marked with an arrow.
- Wrap the ring sizer around your finger by slipping the pointed end through the slit. Make sure the numbers are facing out so you can read them. Not too tight, and not too loose- just comfortable.
- Tug gently on the the ring sizer paper as if it were a belt, until it fits appropriately.
- Test to see that you can slip the ring sizer over your knuckle comfortably without changing the size.
- Your ring size should approximately be the size number that lines up with READ SIZE HERE. If you are a half size, then move up to the next larger size.