Emotionally Healthy Church
Powerful insights on how contemplative spirituality can help you and your church slow down - an integral key to spiritual and emotional health.
Sharing from New Life Fellowship's painful but liberating journey, Scazzero reveals exactly how the truth can and does make you free - not just superficially, but deep down. This expanded edition of The Emotionally Healthy Church not only takes the original six principles further and deeper, but also adds a seventh crucial principle. You'll acquire knowledge and tools that can help you and others:
- look beneath the surface of problems
- break the power of past wounds, failures, sins, and circumstances
- live a life of brokenness and vulnerability
- recognize and honor personal limitations and boundaries
- embrace grief and loss
- make incarnation your model to love others
- slow down to lead with integrity
This new edition shares powerful insights on how contemplative spirituality can help you and your church slow down - an integral key to spiritual and emotional health. The Emotionally Healthy Church, Expanded Edition includes story after story of people at New Life whose lives have been changed by the concepts in this book. Open these pages and find out how your church can turn a new corner on the road to spiritual maturity.