- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
2018 Christian Book Award ®: Bibles Finalists
From the Adventures in Odyssey series comes a Bible for the family illustrated by Gary Locke.
New to the Bible? The Christian Basics Bible is for you! It can be difficult for readers who are new to Scripture to explore the Bible's teachings and to understand how Christian beliefs are established in its pages. The Christian Basics Bible is filled with features designed to help readers-especially those new to the Bible-connect biblical teachings to Christian beliefs and to see how those beliefs apply to their lives. By delivering the right amount of both information and application, the Christian Basics Bible can become the catalyst that helps you to live a vibrant Christian life guided by God's Word.
No matter where you are on your faith journey, there's always more to explore in God's Word. Filled with innovative graphics and rich commentary, the visually stunning Faithlife Study Bible delivers intriguing insights from multiple points of view and will feed your curiosity as you explore the treasures of Scripture.
- In-depth book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes with a unique focus on the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus timelines
- 27 family trees
- Helpful overview articles
- 14 color maps
The NIV Kids' Visual Study Bible, for ages 8-12, brings the Bible to life in four-color illustrated splendor. This study Bible includes a spectacular full-color interior featuring over 700 illustrations, photos, infographics, and maps on every page that visually represent key Bible information. Each page also features important facts located near the relevant verse. Intriguing facts; colorful, engaging maps; photographs; and illustrations make this a Bible they'll want to explore.
- Over 700 four-color photographs, illustrations, infographics, and maps throughout
- Full-color design
- Book introductions, including important facts and an image to orient the reader
- One-column format with side bar study notes for ease of reading
- Presentation page
- The complete text of the New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible
The Swindoll Study Bible offers the best of Chuck Swindoll's wit, charm, pastoral insight, and wise biblical study in the study of God's Word. Chuck's informed, practical insights get straight to the heart of the Bible's message for the world today. Reading each part of this study Bible is like hearing Chuck speak God's Word directly to your heart. It will both encourage readers' faith and draw them deeper into the study of God's Word.
In Chuck's own words:
"This study Bible was designed with you in mind. As you read the Scriptures...You'll discover the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the Bible. Who wrote it and when? What does it mean, and where did its events occur? Why should I trust it? And most importantly, how can I apply it today? It's that last question more than any other that has fed my passion to publish this Bible...God communicated His Word to us-that we may become like His Son, Jesus Christ, the central figure of this Book."
Free App with Purchase! App includes all content from the Swindoll Study Bible and can be used on up to 5 devices. Available for iOS and Android.