Thomas Nelson / 2022 / HardcoverOur Price$27.995 out of 5 stars for NET, The TEXT Bible, Hardcover, Comfort Print. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$39.99Save 30% ($12.00)
This product is an eBook
Thomas Nelson / 2022 / ePubOur Price$14.995 out of 5 stars for NET, The TEXT Bible: Uncover the message between God, humanity, and you - eBook. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Thomas Nelson / 2022 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$20.99
Retail Price$29.99Save 30% ($9.00)
Thomas Nelson / 2022 / Imitation LeatherOur Price$33.995 out of 5 stars for NET, The TEXT Bible, Leathersoft, Stone, Comfort Print. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$49.99Save 32% ($16.00)
Uncover the message between God, humanity, and you.
We are connected to everyone, all the time. We can know virtually anything, any time in just a few clicks. But can we know what God is saying to us that easily?
Created by bestselling authors Michael & Hayley DiMarco, The TEXT helps students, young adults, new believers—and anyone who doesn’t feel confident studying the Bible on their own—uncover God’s message to humanity in the Bible. His message for them. To know God’s character and his plans for the world. To see the truth about humanity. To understand the hope they have in Jesus, and to share what they discover in God’s Word with others. To begin a life-changing conversation with the God of the universe.
Begin a life-changing conversation
The TEXT is like a conversation between you, a friend teaching you about the faith, and the God of the Universe. It gives you a method of Bible study that’s easy to remember and use for any passage of Scripture:
What features are included?
- TEXT the Text: use the four-step TEXT study method to engage with Scripture
- Big Q of the Text: big life questions with short answers
- "Who is God?": nearly 100 short devotions on the person and character of God
- Praying the Text: Learn how to start praying God’s Word right back to him!
- Get to Know the Text: brief explanations of people and events found in Scripture
- Follow the Thread: navigate the Bible across topics
- Anatomy of the Text: concise descriptions of literary devices and categories of Scripture found within the Bible, such as parables and apocalyptic books
- Terms of the Text: brief definitions of important words to help us better understand and discuss Scripture
- Clear and readable 9-point NET Comfort Print® typeface
By giving you answers to common questions, guides for praying, and notes that help you understand the Bible, you’ll want to use The TEXT every day.