Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 5.00 X 7.80 (inches)
The classic novel—now available in paperback!
Only a bear like Paddington could find himself taking a driving test by mistake, becoming a model at an art school, or being sawed in half at a magic show. No matter what adventures await, Paddington always comes through with flying colors.
First published in 1979, Paddington Takes the Test is the seventh novel by Michael Bond chronicling the adventures of this classic character. Paddington has warmed the hearts of generations of readers with his earnest good intentions and humorous misadventures. This brand-new paperback edition of the classic novel contains the original text by Michael Bond and illustrations by Peggy Fortnum.
Michael Bond began chronicling Paddington’s adventures in his first book, A Bear Called Paddington, published in 1958. Fortunately, bears don’t need much encouragement, and Paddington has since filled the pages of twelve further novels, a variety of picture books, and many other projects written for the young at heart.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children