Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Self-Paced History: Middle Ages, Renaissance and Reformation - Access Code
- Compatibility Standard▼▲
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Veritas Press "Grammar School Self-Paced History" online courses gives homeschoolers history they can learn ANY time, ANY place, and at ANY pace! Courses cover 32 important historical events over the course of 160 class periods (5 lessons per event, each taking approximately 30-50 minutes). This dynamic curriculum features interactive teaching, including clever games, engaging video footage, and even a talking historic character, that will keep your child motivated and engaged throughout the entire year.
Students will also encounter tests, worksheets, reviews, songs, and other course content, all of which is graded by the course automatically-no need for parents to grade or teach! Progress reports and records are able to be viewed and printed by parents at any time.
Self-Paced History Courses will teach students to memorize names, dates, and places in a variety of ways in order to understand how God is working throughout history and today. Students will also learn foundational skills and concepts, such as mastering a chronological sequence or time-line of history, which is often needed in order to contextualize deeply in later years.
Recommended for Grades 2-6.
Self-Paced History Online Courses do not need to be taken in any particular order. This is a full history course designed to take one year; it is not a supplement. This purchase does not include any physical component, simply the access code for the online curriculum. Courses are available to students for twelve months from time of enrollment. This course is fully contained, and while optional materials may be used with the course, none are required. If a parent wants each child to have recorded quiz and test grades, then a course purchase is necessary for each. If a parent is not concerned about grade reports, they can have multiple children use the same course access; the tests, worksheets and responses are kept for one individual student per registration.
- Internet Connection must provide a minimum download speed of 768 Kbps. If the speed is less, the course will not run smoothly, and interactions will take longer to load.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Macintosh OS X 10.6 or better
- Monitor should support 1024 x 768 or better
- Minimum 1 GB RAM, 2 GM or more recommended
- Latest browser update, Chrome recommended
|Format: Other, N/A||Vendor: Veritas Press|
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> Ancient History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> World History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Software >> History
- Software >> Educational >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Software >> Educational >> History