Adapted to better meet the needs of American college students, The Oxford Latin Course, College Edition, retains its trademark reading-based approach, but does so now in two companion volumes--Readings and Vocabulary and Grammar, Exercises, Context--that cover all of the topics essential to a first-year Latin course.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
* Streamlined organization that focuses more closely on the life of the Roman poet Horace
* Additional and more robust grammar explanations
* Revised cartoons--completely redrawn for a college audience--that illustrate grammar points and provide students with "visual vignettes"
* A revised narrative that corresponds to customary U.S. usage and Americanized spelling
* A Companion Website at www.oup.com/us/morwood containing grammar and syntax drills, flashcards for vocabulary review, phonetic pronunciations, and instructional materials