Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Hundreds of thousands of Christians have found spiritual freedom as they’ve grasped the Bible’s truth about who they arewith the help of the million-selling Bondage Breaker® by Dr. Neil Anderson.
In The Bondage Breaker®the Next Step, Anderson offers more help to those suffering from destructive behaviors and spiritual entanglementsand an expanded vision for helping others realize their freedom in Christ. Life-transforming guidance includes
- vivid personal accounts that show in detail how individual believers have found freedom from childhood abuse, compulsive behaviors, eating disorders, depression, tormenting guilt, sexual abuse and how readers can too
- encouragement and direction for believers on how to deepen their relationship with God their Father
- proven ways readers’ churches can newly enjoy God’s life and freedom, with specific advice on Spanish-speaking and African-American contexts
Christians will see how they can experience new growth and significance in The Bondage Breaker®the Next Step.
Dr. Neil T. Anderson, Founder and President Emeritus of Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM), is the bestselling author or coauthor of more than 60 books, including The Bondage Breaker® (more than 1.3 million sold). His books and ministry have impacted the church all over the world with offices and representatives in many countries. He travels extensively to equip the church so they can establish their people alive and free in Christ.
Neil Anderson wrote one of the first books to help Christians break addiction, and in his original book, The Bondage Breaker, he detailed a step-by-step process on how one can gain freedom in Christ. Now Neil has applied the principles to specific forms of bondage to which modern day believers are addicted. Praise God for this book.”
Elmer L. Towns, Co-Founder of Liberty University
"Everyone who read The Bondage Breaker, should read The Bondage Breakerthe Next Step for their own encouragement and growth. Every preacher and teacher should have a copy for powerful stories of life transformation. Every counselor should have some copies of this book within reach to give hope to those with similar struggles.
Great stories! Great counsel! Great encouragement!"
Chuck Mylander, author and EFM Director
I can say that there are no other Christian books which have had such a positive influence on my life and ministry.”
George A. Hurst, Ministry of Healing
Chuck MylanderAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great stories! Great counsel! Great encouragement!March 29, 2011Chuck MylanderAge: Over 65Gender: male4.5 stars - After sharing the Freedom in Christ message worldwide, this book brings Neil T. Anderson's million-selling The Bondage Breaker to life with gripping stories and wise insights. Here's hope for the hurting, healing for the desperate, and help for counselors, preachers and teachers.
--Charles Mylander, co-author with Neil T. Anderson of Experiencing Christ Together and Extreme Church Makeover.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies