Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 200
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches, Better HealthCarolyn Bernstein M.D., Elaine McArdleFree Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$15.30 Retail:
$17.00Save 10% ($1.70)
As many as 45 million Americans have chronic and severe headachesand theyre desperate for practical, clearly explained help and answers.
Physical therapist Lisa Morrone extends hope. Nearly 20 years of teaching, research, and treating patients have given her a comprehensive, multidisciplinary perspective. Headache/migraine sufferers dont have to resign themselves to being pillpopping victims. Rather, they can achieve lasting changes by discovering how to...
- uncover the sources of head pain and avoid unnecessary medication
- eliminate pain originating from neck dysfunction or muscle tension
- ward off migraines and cluster headaches by pinpointing and avoiding triggers
- decide whether selftreatment, treatment by a practitioner, or a combination is best
- loosen the traps of stress, anger, and emotional/spiritual bondage that clamp down with head pain
This multifaceted resource combines effective habits, exercises, and lifestyle adjustments to end headpain disability and give readers back a life to enjoy and share.