- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
What are you worried about right now? Chances are, something comes to mind. We all face failing health, job loss, family tragedy, and other situations that are uncertain. How do we not only manage our worry, but also over come it?
This valuable study guides participants past the low level view of the waves of uncertainty crashing all around us and narrows our focus on Jesus. Through this study, participants will look at passages of Scripture showing God as a trustworthy friend, savior, and guide. When we learn to trust Jesus with our uncertain situations, relationships, and future, we will find him to truly be the Prince of Peace.
- Twelve weeks of interactive Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Tips for leading a great group
Women of Faith Study Guides have sold more than 2 million copies to date.
Margaret Feinberg, one of Americans most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was recently named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues