Overcoming Fear, Women of Faith Bible Studies
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
When Your Past Is Hurting Your Present: Getting Beyond Fears That Hold You BackSue AugustineHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)
Faith Under Fire: Women's Bible Studies in the Books of Peter and Jude, DVDCheryl BrodersenWord For Today / 2007 / DVD$32.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$39.99Save 18% ($7.00)
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
A self-described "hot mess," Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including The Organic God, The Sacred Echo, Scouting the Divine, Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold nearly one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, the Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more.
She was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today, one of the 30 Voices who will help lead the church in the next decade by Charisma magazine and one of 40 who will shape Christian publishing by Christian Retailing magazine. Margaret lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with her husband, Leif, and their superpup, Hershey. She believes some of the best days are spent in jammies, laughing and being silly.
Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This study really makes you thinkOctober 11, 2011Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is very good bible study for a small group to use.
Judy Dietrich5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Judy DietrichI love this series. Most lessons can be completed in 30 minutes - every chapter offers opportunity for "Digging Deeper" into the scriptures. Leader's guide in the back of the book offers discussion prompts.
Becca Jones4 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2009Becca JonesI really enjoy this study. It has helped me to pinpoint my fears, and realize that God really is bigger than them all. It is formated like other Women of Faith Bible Studies...which I enjoy.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Christian Living
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum