- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to Be a Best Friend Forever: Making and Keeping Lifetime Relationships - eBookDr. John TownsendWorthy Publishing / 2012 / ePub$2.93 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)
Pocket Prayers for Women: Simple Prayers of HopePublications International / Hardcover$6.29 Retail:
$7.98Save 21% ($1.69)
Journey to a Life of Significance: Freedom from Low Self-Esteem - eBookScott ReallThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$5.99
Finding Freedom from a Broken Past: How do I let go? - eBookThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$5.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
Taking an Honest and Spiritual Inventory Participant's Guide 2: A Recovery Program Based on Eight Principles from the Beatitudes - eBookJohn BakerZondervan / 2016 / ePub$4.99
Lord, I Need Grace to Make It Today: A Devotional Study on God's Power for Daily Living - eBookKay ArthurWaterBrook / 2009 / ePub$13.99
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
A self-described "hot mess," Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including The Organic God, The Sacred Echo, Scouting the Divine, Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold nearly one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, the Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more.
She was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today, one of the 30 Voices who will help lead the church in the next decade by Charisma magazine and one of 40 who will shape Christian publishing by Christian Retailing magazine. Margaret lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with her husband, Leif, and their superpup, Hershey. She believes some of the best days are spent in jammies, laughing and being silly.
Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This study really makes you thinkOctober 11, 2011Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is very good bible study for a small group to use.
Judy Dietrich5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Judy DietrichI love this series. Most lessons can be completed in 30 minutes - every chapter offers opportunity for "Digging Deeper" into the scriptures. Leader's guide in the back of the book offers discussion prompts.
Becca Jones4 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2009Becca JonesI really enjoy this study. It has helped me to pinpoint my fears, and realize that God really is bigger than them all. It is formated like other Women of Faith Bible Studies...which I enjoy.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search