- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Margaret Feinberg, one of Americans most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was recently named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This study really makes you thinkOctober 11, 2011Galechico, caAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is very good bible study for a small group to use.
Judy Dietrich5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Judy DietrichI love this series. Most lessons can be completed in 30 minutes - every chapter offers opportunity for "Digging Deeper" into the scriptures. Leader's guide in the back of the book offers discussion prompts.
Becca Jones4 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2009Becca JonesI really enjoy this study. It has helped me to pinpoint my fears, and realize that God really is bigger than them all. It is formated like other Women of Faith Bible Studies...which I enjoy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry