Overcoming Fear and Worry - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
When anxiety robs your sleep, when worry saps your energy, and when fear captivates your thoughts, it is easy to feel helpless. But you don't have to remain a prisoner of fear, anxiety, or stress any longer. Dr. Norm Wright helps you combat negative thought patterns with the Word of God and gives you practical ways to develop resilience in the face of trials through positive self-talk.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
John MarchBluffton SCAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Pracitical, Biblical Advice to Beat Fear and WorryOctober 14, 2014John MarchBluffton SCAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5How can we overcome fear and worry? Why do you believe it? Where does it come from, and what can we do about it? Just turn on the TV, we have scads of people, places and things that not only have the potential to cause us to worry or freeze us in fearthey often do!
Dr. Wright, a credentialed counselor and psychologist, speaks from his in-depth experience in giving direct help to people.
What you'll discover:
*Fear and Worry Debilitate
*The Distinction between Rational and Irrational Fear.
*The Causes and The Effects of Fear
*What Happens to Our Biology When Fear Takes Hold
What I Appreciate About this Book
The reader will quickly grasp the meaning of rational and irrational fear. Dr. Wright clearly explains the difference between fear and worry. Although this book is not a treatise on fear and worry, the reader will have a readily available tool to begin to deal with these problems. I especially like the fact that it is a fast read, easy to understand and can be immediately applied through exercises contained in the book.In the books concluding section, the reader will find what the bible has to say about fear and worry and how to deal with these. Dr. Wright gives his readers this advice: Worry doesnt work, so don't do it. This is the type of advice needed today-no psychobabble (Note: I was provided and advance copy of this book by Rose Publishing)
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships