- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Plus or Minus: Keeping Your Life, Faith, and Love Together Through Infertility - eBookMatt Appling & Cheri ApplingMoody Publishers / 2015 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
Why is it so easy to fail at some things and so difficult to face failure at others?
As an art teacher, Matt Appling has seen his students struggle with the idea of failing at an art project, but at the same time most 3rd graders have been willing enough to fail at a round of Super Mario Bros for decades! Even more interestingly, his youngest students (he teaches Kindergarten through 8th grade) seem much more willing to fail that the older ones. Whats happening to us as we grow up?
As we grow older, we become impaired by some of the lessons we "learn." Failure is bad. Success is good. I should try not to fail and if failure seems like a likely option, I should not do that thing.
But this fear of failure can paralyze us and keep some of the best successes from happening. This short piece, taken from Matts book, Life after Art, will remind you of the value of failing that you somehow knew when you were youngerand will help you recapture that freedom once again.
Moody Collective Portions are short pieces of content taken from our full-length books. Our goal is to introduce our readers to a complete idea in a brief, concise, and inexpensive format. Most portions will take about 20 minutes to read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues