- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Diane Gardner is no stranger to tragedy. Her journey in Overcoming the Enemys Storms reveals the secret strategies of the Father God who rescued by His grace. She explains what happened and exposes the enemys calculated plans like few testimonies do. Get answers, be inspired, and overcome in your storms.
Real-life stories full of twists, turns, and conflict, enough to fill the scripts of a dozen Hollywood films.
from the foreword by New York Times bestselling author of Fireproof, Eric Wilson
I unhesitatingly suggest this book will become a practical handbook of encouragement and breakthrough.
Dr. Jack Hayford, Chancellor, Kings University
Read this book and learn how to stand when you've done all you can.
Deborah Smith Pegues, bestselling author
Diane has created a roadmap to navigate the storms the enemy brings our way.
Ellie Kay, Americas Family Financial Expert
Youll be amazed at the powerful grace that has brought Diane where she is todaya woman of faith, vision, and great joy.
Dr. Dale Van Steenis, Leadership Strategies International (LSI)
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues