- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Grade Level▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: New Inductive Study
This exciting study explores the lives of ordinary men and women who faced overwhelming situations and won. Readers go directly to God's Word to learn the precepts that will help them conquer fear and discouragement.
Maria Csedona,azAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5these studies are great!February 1, 2012Maria Csedona,azAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These are very thorough studies yet not so demanding timewise they discourage you from getting it done. everyone in our class has learned so much. Also a good way to do line by line,verse by verse and still have homework in between class.
TeachSE PennsylvaniaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Life-changing WordMay 19, 2011TeachSE PennsylvaniaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5I am a regular teacher of this series, and this book is as excellent as the rest. The first lesson in itself is worth the price of the book. It summarizes Israel's history from the covenant with Abraham to the exile into Babylon from God's point of view. As the student goes from lesson to lesson they begin to see their world from God's view, and it is life-changing. In the process they learn to study scripture for themselves and judge accurately what they hear and read. This book is good for personal study and also for groups with or without a trained leader.
Annita Bruening5 Stars Out Of 5May 7, 2010Annita BrueningI lead a neighborhood women's Bible study, and this is our first Kay Arthur study. Everyone is really enjoying the study. Comments I hear are they are learning about history; all the underlining and marking of words makes certain words jump out at them when they read other parts of the Bible. We are being more aware of what we are reading, without even realizing it.I like the short lessons. We are doing Ezra now, which is five weeks, and will do Nehemiah in the fall which is also five weeks; then Esther next spring. The ladies liked having three seperate studies in one book. The answers don't have to be complicated. A lot are just yes or no. We like that simplicity.
Suzanne Sheraden5 Stars Out Of 5January 11, 2010Suzanne SheradenI gave this to my father for Christmas-my mother died almost 2 years ago of cancer. He was excited to get into this.
Lorri1 Stars Out Of 5June 22, 2009LorriWe just finished this study. It was overly cumbersome, overly notational. Unless you enjoy marking with multiple symbols in your bible, in multiple colors, and I mean MULTIPLE, this study isn't for you. I'm a stay at home mom. My life isn't overly busy, but I did not enjoy this study at all. It was a busy boring study. I do not think I got anything nearing a description of "Conquering Fear and Overcoming Discouragement". One star for daily devotional and bible time. Pass on this. Try Beth Moore.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible