Overcoming Barriers to Church Growth: Proven Strategies for Taking Your Church to the Next Level - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2009
Passionate about church growth, Michael Fletcher understands the obstacles pastors and church leaders face as they reach 100/200 and 700/800-member barriers. In clear language he lays out practical steps churches can follow to achieve the growth they desire. His strategies have proved effective not only in his church, which has grown dramatically, but also in the churches of Grace Churches International, a worldwide network of 315-plus churches that he leads.
Michael Fletcher is the senior pastor of Manna Church in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and leads Grace Churches International, a network of 319 churches in 43 countries. Since Michael became pastor of Manna in 1985, it has grown from 350 to 5,000 active members. He has a passion to see other pastors step beyond their current leadership barriers and watch their churches become all God intends for them. He and his wife, Laura, have eight children and six grandchildren and make their home in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership