- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Elyse Fitzpatrick, coauthor of Women Helping Women (a Gold Medallion Finalist), offers practical advice for conquering the paralyzing emotions many women encounter as they battle difficult, often overwhelming concerns about rebellious children, problems in the workplace or home, health issues, financial difficulties, and more.
In the Bible, God gives guidance and offers the true solution to our anxieties and fears. Overcoming Fear, Worry, and Anxiety accesses this information to help women-
- Identify the source of fear, worry, and anxiety
- Transform fearful thoughts into peaceful confidence
- Discover specific strategies for overcoming anxiety
Women will find comfort and encouragement through real-life examples of how others, including Elyse, cast their cares upon God and experience His strength and love.
Tx FaithfulTexasAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Overcoming Fear, Worry, and AnxietySeptember 3, 2015Tx FaithfulTexasAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book ...get past the title. Best breakdown of perfectionism and controlling I have read in 25 years. Full of scriptural support. Thank you.
artmom845 Stars Out Of 5Such a blessing!!August 16, 2015artmom84Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this book!! I have always been a bit anxious, and a worrier. I experienced some pretty major post partum anxiety when my last child was 9 mos old. I found this book to be a huge blessing. Many times, it felt like the author was speaking to me, about me. All the biblical references, verses and prayers are extremely comforting, as are the anecdotes. It's also extremely comforting to know so many of us deal with anxiety, stress and fearfulness in our day to day. This book has really helped me deal with it all much better, and pray more/let things go easier with more peace of mind. I have recommended it to several friends!
Janette Scherf5 Stars Out Of 5March 12, 2008Janette ScherfThis is a great book! It has so much scripture and biblical references and relates those to our everyday struggles.
Maryjo Bennett4 Stars Out Of 5August 31, 2007Maryjo BennettI am using this book for a women's bible study. It seems we all experience fears and anxiety at some point or points in our lives,the difference is how are we handling it. This book is an excellent guide to facing those fears with God's help.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues