- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
Learn how to be an Overcomer
In every area of your life!
We are living in dangerous times. Day by day people are struggling to overcome a variety of spiritual and moral issues. This is a titanic battle, a death match, that can only be won through a well-defined step by step roadmap to freedom. The idea that Christians are exempt from the battle scars of life is a lie of the devil.
The Overcomers Edge is bestselling author Paul Tsikas newest book, offering solid "straight to the heart" guidelines based on a biblical foundation, as well as proven practical, and clinical strategies to guide the reader toward victory.
Pauls latest book will help you:
- Overcome your fear of facing an unexpected crisis
- Overcome your struggles with difficult relationships
- Overcome the paralyzing fear that stops you from following your dreams
- Overcome the pit of needless worry that weakens your spiritual strength
AND SO MUCH MORE!
If you are ready to walk in the freedom that God has promised to all who follow Him, then this book is for you!
Paul Tsika has been involved in ministry for over 45 years. He and his wife Billie Kaye have authored several books including Growing in Grace, Get Married, Stay Married and Parenting with Purpose. Paul has been the pastor of a large international marketing business since 2001. The Tsikas, along with their staff, minister to tens of thousands of people each year and witness many coming to Christ for salvation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality