- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1997
You Have What It Takes to Go Over the Top!
Drawing on forty years as a world-class motivational speaker and author, Ziglar identifi es and outlines in his best-selling Over the Top precisely how to achieve what people desire most from lifeto be happy, healthy, and reasonably prosperous and secure. As Ziglar delves into the hows and whys of living life with values, character, honesty, integrity, and sensitivity, youll learn to be more at peace with yourself and accomplish more with your skills and abilities.
Over the Top will persuade you to develop what you have in order to be the best you can be. What you can do just may be astonishing!
A talented author and speaker, Zi g Ziglar has an appeal that transcends barriers of age, culture, and occupation. His client list includes thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, churches, and non-profit associations. Since 1970, he has traveled around the world delivering powerful life-improvement messages and encouraging individuals to change and grow.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational