- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Books
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Circle of Friends
Can I Get a Do-Over?. . . The Grace of Second Chances offers a fresh perspective on God’s matchless grace. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will inspire a new outlook, as you begin to embrace the love and forgiveness of your heavenly Father.
Elizabeth Ward spends her time teaching the word of God, counseling, writing, and loving on her family. She is a writer for Circle of Friends Ministries and a contributing author in the Circle of Friends devotionals, Shared Blessings and A Place to Belong.
Lmom5 Stars Out Of 5I LOVED this book!May 9, 2012LmomQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is FABULOUS! I loved how packed full of scripture it was and the author's great illustrations and insightful discussion questions. Made me think about the grace of God in a way I never have before. I am going to re-read it again -- it was just that good! Humbled and grateful to be challenged with the truth of God's grace. Great for small group study! Far exceeded my expectations!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues