- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
From the New York Times-bestselling author of Quitter and Start comes the definitive guide to getting your dream job.
When you don't like your job, Sunday isn't really a weekend day. It's just pre-Monday. But what if you could call a Do Over and actually look forward to Monday?
Starting on the first day you got paid to scoop ice cream or restock shelves, youve had the chance to develop the four elements all great careers have in common: relationships, skills, character, and hustle. You already have each of those, to one degree or another.
Now its time to amplify them and apply them in a new way, so you can call a Do Over on your career, at any age. Youll need a Do Over because youll eventually face at least one of these major transitions:
• Youll hit a Career Ceiling and get stuck, requiring sharp skills to free yourself.
• Youll experience a Career Bump and unexpectedly lose your job, requiring strong relationships to survive.
• Youll make a Career Jump to a new role, requiring solid character to push through uncertainty and chaos.
• Youll get a surprise Career Opportunity, requiring dedicated hustle to take advantage of it.
Jon Acuffs unique approach will give you the resources to reinvent your work, get unstuck, and get the job youve always wanted!
Follow Jon on Twitter @JonAcuff and on the web at www.Acuff.me
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction