- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This is a book about making friends and sharing faith.
Its also about sock balls, bloodsuckers, an epidemic of loneliness, and the RSVP Bible.
Its about not grabbing people by the head, not lying to ourselves as we tell the truth, not being a coward, and not letting the bad stories carry the day.
Its about crucifying our excuses.
Its about showing hospitality, paying attention, and embracing risk.
Its about building real relationships and loving people and sharing Jesus.
And its a little bit about a homeless man named Mona Lisa.
Authors Jeremy Ashworth and Fred Bernhard are pastors. Both are nice; neither is famous.
If you want to know the story behind the photos on the front and back covers of this book, visit www.e3ministrygroup.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational