Add To Cart
Our Idea of God: An Introduction to Philosophical Theology
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Number of Pages: 196
Vendor: Regent College Publishing
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8.62 X 6.22 X 0.56 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Morris, Thomas V. "Our Idea of God" How is this text different from the 1991 version?Morris, Thomas V. Our Idea of God. University of Notre Dame Press, 1991. ISBN: 0-268-01504-X.
This edition is a reprint of the 1991 edition which was published by IVP. This edition has been published by Regent College Publishing.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy of Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology >> Introductions & Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology >> Philosophy of Religion