Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 1995
Dimensions: 5 X 7 1/2 (inches)
Series: Rose Years
In the Land of the Big Red Apple , The Rose Years #3Roger Lea MacBrideHarperCollins / 1995 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$10.99Save 43% ($4.70)
The Little House books have captivated generations of readers with theirstory of the little pioneer girt Laura Ingalls growing up on the American frontier. Now the Little House story continues with The Rocky Ridge Years, books that tell the story of Laura and Almanzo Wilder's daughter, Rose.
The first three books in the series, Little House On Rocky Ridge, Little Farm In the Ozarks, and In the Land of the Big Red Apple, describe the Wilders' covered-wagon journey to Missouri and their first two years in their new farmhouse. On The Other Side of the Hill continues their story as the young Wilder family struggles to overcome a series of natural disasters that beset their little farm.
On The Other Side of the Hill continues the story that Laura Ingalls Wilder began more than sixty years ago -- a story whose wonder and adventure have charmed millions of readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Children's Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction