- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
God's call to care for the orphaned and vulnerable children of the world is not easy or comfortable. And it will require willingness, commitment and sacrifice. The more you know about the global orphan crisis the more your heart will break and it will cause you to want to do something... anything... to make the life of an orphaned child a little easier.
The need is overwhelming, but if you are willing, you can be part of the global orphan solution. It is a decision that will change your life forever. The journey will be worth the effort in countless blessings along the way. Together, with Gods strength, you can be the hands and feet of Christ and make a difference in the life of an orphaned child now and for all eternity.
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
"Diane Elliot in her book has uncovered and exposed the dirty, complex, and messy problems that define the lives of millions of vulnerable children around the world. The Global Orphan Crisis aids the reader in knowing the mind and heart of God relating to orphans and vulnerable children. This resource opens the readers mind, heart and hands to developing and implementing solutions. Those of us on the ground in orphan care ministry anxiously Gods blessings on this phenomenal tool!"
-Ed Schwartz, LSM President
"This book comprehensively addresses the enormity of the problem of parentless children domestically and around the world. Diane Lynn Elliot provides scriptural evidence and speaks of God's deep and profound love for orphaned children, widows and the oppressed. She calls individuals and the church to be a part of the solution by taking action on behalf of suffering children as a way of sharing Christ's love in the world. This is a compelling and moving book that breaks one's heart and inspires us to pray, give and advocate for orphaned children in the United States and beyond."
-Outreach Magazine, March/April 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Human Rights
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Social Justice/Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics