- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Destiny Image
|Publication Date: 2016|
Discover the secrets to Living a Healthy, Happy, Active, and Long Life!
In the beginning, God had a perfect plan. Humans were designed to live with abundant health…but weve strayed from that path. So where are we now?
People are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Rates of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer are skyrocketing. We are emotionally and spiritually depleted, overworked, out of shape, worn out, eating fake "foods", and exposed to hormones, GMOs and chemicals that didnt even exist 100 years ago. Is there hope? Whats the solution?
Dr. Mark believes you can return to The Original Design. Whether youre exhausted, depressed, overweight, in pain, suffering from disease, or simply want to be fit and healthy, The Original Design for Health offers timeless principles and scientific facts that show you how to:
- Understand the four foundational pillars of healthPhysical, Chemical, Mental and Spiritualhow theyre interdependent and their importance to your body.
- Create balance through enjoying delicious and nutritious food, restful sleep, great relationships, fun exercise, spiritual peace, an attitude of gratitude, ideal spinal alignment, emotional control, plentiful playtime, and a "big picture" perspective.
- Identify and get to the root cause of many common health issues.
- Take control of your health and get back on the original track to wellness.
Without health, you cant be who you were designed to be or live the life you were meant to live. Make today the first day of the healthiest part of your life…the life youve always dreamed of!
"You cant rewrite the beginning of your story, but you can change the ending.
Dr. Mark Shannan is a second-generation Chiropractor and Nutritionist, speaker and author who has had a thriving practice in Austin, Texas for 20 years. He has a bachelor of science in human anatomy, a doctorate in Chiropractic, and is a certified applied clinical nutritionist. His amazing wife and two beautiful daughters fuel his passion for loving others by helping them to live the healthiest life achievable.
"While there are certainly health issues that are beyond our control, many of them, if not most, are products of our choices...our lifestyle. We have to be willing to do our part in restoring health to our body, mind, and spirit."
|Email me when this product is available.|