or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Organic Student Ministry: Trash the Pre-Packaged Programs and Transform Your Youth Group - eBook|
By: Stephen L. Ingram
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Chalice Press
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW79947EB
Do you find other youth ministry programs promise you can "plug and play," only to fall short of expectation, forcing you to "adopt and drop"? An organic student ministry allows each student ministry to exist and live in its best possible way, its natural way! In his book Organic Student Ministry, acclaimed youth ministry author Stephen Ingram shows you how to:
Develop practices instead of just programs
Minister to students where they are instead of spending your time pleading with them to "get with the program"
Focus on a way of doing ministry that grows naturally from the distinctively rich and fertile soil of your unique church
"Stephen Ingram is the 'Steve Jobs of the Youth Ministry world.' I'm hard pressed to recall anyone with the inventiveness and informed creativity of this young man."- Mark DeVries, president, Ministry Architects
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Catholic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Catholic
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.