Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Using a colorful, easy-to-read format with relevant diagrams, this SparkChart covers all of the basics of Organic Chemistry. Topics covered include bonding in organic compounds, geometry of molecules, naming organic molecules, spectroscopy of organic molecules, and more. Perfect for studying or reference! This guide includes two glossy, double-sided pages. Approximately 8.5" x 11".
Number of Pages: 6
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)|
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
- Bonding in organic compounds
- Geometry of molecules
- Common atoms in organic chemistry
- Types of organic molecules and functional groups, including IUPAC rules
- Isomerism and stereochemistry
- Spectroscopy of organic molecules and the electromagnetic spectrum