Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: An Ordinary Life, an Extraordinary God: Is Anybody Really Listening? - eBook|
By: Paul Hale
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW49538EB
Do you ever wonder, somewhere deep in your heart, if all those things the nuns or your Sunday school teacher taught you are really true? Does doubt ever taunt you, whispering in the silence, I just dont believe all that stuff anymore ? Do you hold close the unspoken worry of what will really happen to you when you die?
It is easy to feel God in the flowers of spring, the solitude of a world blanketed in snow, or the laughter of children at play. It is never hard to imagine the hand of our Creator in the sunrise over the ocean, the majesty of the Rockies, or the billions of stars visible on a clear night in the country.
What of the dark times, though? Where is God when your business fails, or you lose your job, or a loved one is injured in an accident or diagnosed with cancer and dies? Is God there when you struggle to make ends meet, when your child is hurt in a fall or, when you think yourself alone and abandoned?
When Jesus said, With God all things are possible, He meant it. We pray that by sharing our ordinary lives, our extraordinary God will bless and encourage you.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational