Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This teacher's edition is designed to be used with the Well-Ordered Language Level 2B Student Book (not-included and sold-separately).
It includes full-size reproductions of the student book pages with correct answers inserted; notes to the teacher ("From the Sideline" boxes) are also integrated in the margins for easy teaching. Teacher "Notes" pages are also included to help walk students through the exercises. These lesson guides include "Review It" and "Practice It" exercises along with a scripted modeling exercise to help walk students through diagramming before they try it themselves.
This guide includes:
- Pedagogical guidance and tips embedded in the text and collected in an appendix
- Extensive explanations and guidance for Well-Ordered Language's unique analytic approach to grammar and diagramming sentences
- Suggested activities and games for review
- Answers for all student exercises
- Suggested schedules for teaching Well-Ordered Language Level 2B
225 pages, softcover.
Covers one semester. Grades 4-5 & up.
Number of Pages: 488
Vendor: Classical Academic Press
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 (inches)|
Series: Well-Ordered Language