- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2013
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 2)
Are you caught in a tug-of-war between pursuing a healthier lifestyle and settling for average? Did you know that you can build a better you by making a series of simple daily choices?
Join Dr. Bob DeMaria as he offers 35 years of professional medical expertise and solid Scriptural insight to help improve your health and transform your life in the comfort of your own home.
In Dr. Bobs book, you will learn:
- 365 easy ways to change your diet, improve your sleep, and enhance your exercise
- Secrets to preventing (and dealing with) diabetes, cancer, IBS, gallstones, menopause, headaches, and more.
This journey will equip you with priceless information, empower you to make necessary improvements, and enable you to be a good steward of the body God has given you.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5An Updated Edition Ã¢â¬â A Biblically Based DevotionalJune 18, 2013richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5"Dr. Bob's Guide to Optimal Health" is a compilation of practical guidelines and life changing health tips designed to help the reader attain and maintain optimal health. This updated and expanded edition of Dr. Robert DeMaria's invites the reader to begin a Biblically based twelve month devotional journey to natural restorative health and wellbeing.
The devotionals are well organized and are made up of 21 day thematic patterns. Each day includes a carefully selected Bible passage or principle for reading and meditation as well as a practical pointer or tip considered a "Natural Prescription for Health." These tips are made up of common sense applications and proven medial results which apply specifically to the emphasized principles of the day.
Another unique feature of the daily devotional is space for recording your personal thoughts, reflections, goals, or for journaling your feelings. I found the Natural Health Assessment questionnaire especially helpful. Dr. DeMaria's research is thorough, well documented, and rich in references for further reading and study.
"Dr. Bob's Guide to Optimal Health" is packed with important guidelines for becoming good stewards of our body, and empowers the reader to make important and necessary changes essential to attaining and maintaining optimal health.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Prevention
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns