Add To Cart
Optical Science (V 2.0)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- The Mysteries of Light: why is it dark in outer space?
- Optical Illusions: discover illusions in the manual!
- Eye and Camera: build a pinhole camera and see how images are projected.
- Seeing in Color: Why don't we see color in the dark?
- Curious Illusions: explore how your eyes perceive color.
Build a color wheel, fiber optic peacock, diffraction glasses and more as you experiment with spatial vision, depth perception, and how your eye and brain work together to see color, light, size, and shape. The manual will help guide you every step of the way!
This kit includes: 48-page manual, tracing paper, lens, rubber band, 10 wooden beads, string, tube, mirror, colored films (3), diffraction film, chalk, spinning top, optical fiber, modeling clay, cup, mounting feet, push pin, 3D poster, 2 printed sheets, die-cut sheets, clear plastic firm.
For some experiments, some supplies will be required from homes.
Ages 8 & up.
Vendor: Thames & Kosmos