Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
What has kept you from opening your Bible? Are you wondering if it's for you? The beautiful truth is that you can encounter the living God in its pages. Join the women behind the She Reads Truth movement in this 7-session Bible study. Using storytelling, real-life examples, and Scripture itself, Open Your Bible will quench a thirst you might not even know is there.
Each week starts with a Group Time Discussion and is followed by 5 days of personal Bible study. In the back of the book are several appendices including a glossary of terms and a time line, as well as a Leader Guide.
Vendor: Lifeway Church Resources
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9.4 X 7 X 0.4 (inches)|
CSB She Reads Truth Bible, Brown Genuine Leather, Thumb-IndexedHolman Bible Publishers / 2017 / Genuine Leather$99.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews Video
$159.99Save 38% ($60.00)
Were all longing to hear from God, aching to know who He is and know His heart. The beautiful truth is thiswe can encounter the living God today in the pages of His Word. The Bible is for you and for now. Whether you already open your Bible every day, have never read it before, or struggle to keep up with studying Scripture, Open Your Bible, a 7-session study from the women behind She Reads Truth, will leave you with a greater appreciation for the Word of God, a deeper understanding of its authority, and a stronger desire to truly know the Bible inside and out.
You will learn practical ways to read, study, and apply Scripture with confidence. Using Scripture itself, powerful storytelling, and real-life examples, Open Your Bible will quench a thirst you might not even know you haveone that can only be satisfied by Gods Word.
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Four days of personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- 7 group sessions, 6 weeks of personal study material
- Optional online videos to accompany each session
- Concordance including practical helps (methods of Bible study, tips for memorizing Scripture, map)
- Learn to study the Bible.
- Engage in trustworthy content that directs women to Scripture as their foundation for life.
- Encourage spiritual growth in women through individual time in homework and group sessions.
- Understand that Gods Word is enough because the One who gives it is infinitely enough.
- Challenge women to dig deeper into the Bible with a group as they learn together.
- Discover that Gods Word is approachable, and it should be approached every day.
Raechel Myers is the founder of She Reads Truth. Shes a Southern girl who has learned in terrible and wonderful ways how sweet it is to trust in Jesus. In the valleys she has lived and breathed and depended on Gods Word for sustenance from one moment to the next, and on the mountaintops she has shouted His name in praise! But now, Raechel is learning what a daily diet of the Bread of Life looks like in the "in between"on laundry day, grocery day, and Tuesday.
Amanda Bible Williams met Jesus in a church pew in East Tennessee as a little girl. Now she finds Him in the daily chaos of an old farmhouse east of Nashville, where she is a wife and work-at-home mama to three small children. Editorial Director for She Reads Truth, Amanda is a writer and editor who loves the way God uses stories to speak truth to our hearts, no matter where we are. She holds degrees in psychology and English from the University of Mobile and completed her Masters studies at Vanderbilt Universitys Graduate Department of Religion.