Open: Get Ready for the Adventure of a Lifetime - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2016
From the New York Times bestselling author of Dinner with a Perfect Stranger, Open will forever change the way you think about faith.
It wasnt the end of the world. It was just the end of Emma Jamesons world. Fresh off the heels of a devastating breakup and floundering in her career, Emma is struggling to come to grips with why God allows so much pain in our lives, why He seems so absent when she needs Him most, and why the Gospel accountsour supposed guide for how to lead a contented Christian lifefeel so completely irrelevant.
Then one day, a mysterious envelope arrives in Emmas mailbox with the word Open written on the outside. Inside the envelope is a card bearing the following message: For a real adventure with Jesus, go through the nearest open door.
Skeptical, but having absolutely nothing to lose, Emma steps through the pantry door, only to find herself instantly transported back to the first century, where she is taken on a personal tour of various Gospel accounts by none other than Jesus himselfan experience that radically challenges Emmas perception of the Gospels and what it really means to be a Christian.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary