- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Lauries first published work was a note passed to a boy in elementary school. You would have thought that this most embarrassing moment would have stopped her writing career. But instead, Laurie is the author of thirty five books and author/illustrator of two more. Laurie lives in rural Ohio with her husband and two daughters and loves writing surrounded by horses, cattle, dogs, cats, and five turkeys.
1 Timothy 4:12 says Dont let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (NIV). Knowltons lesson to her young readers is that regardless of their age, what they do and what they say, even in a blog, impacts people for the better or the worse.
We should all strive to be better examples for the Lord, and Knowlton offers a daily sample of what we can do to be more Christ-like and shine in our dark world. I would recommend this book to any tween girl who texts, uses IM, or chats online. Christa Mullen, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Girls
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Girls