- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Besides the 365 readings, The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids also includes a topical index so you can look up stories that apply to specific situations, such as moving to a new town, making and relating to friends, taking drugs, praying, and so on. The book also includes a useful Scripture index. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Kids
Publication Date: 2012
Series: One Year
nic5 Stars Out Of 5bookJanuary 5, 2017nicQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0love this book! the setup is awsome!!
Lisa Mclendon5 Stars Out Of 5September 1, 2009Lisa MclendonMy daughter is almost 10 and she is enjoying reading each new lesson with us. :)
Gerri Blackshire5 Stars Out Of 5January 27, 2008Gerri BlackshireThis devotional is a very good devotion for children. I read it to my daughter every night and she enjoys the stories very much. We also read the scripture together and discuss the meaning of the story. Reading with my daughter is very important to me and I want to insure that she understands what God expects of her as well as her parents. I would recommend this devotional for children.
Lydia5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2003LydiaI love this book! Perfect, except the devotionals are too short. Parents, I guarantee your kids will love it! Even 5 and 6 year olds love it!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Children >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals