The One Year Devotions for Kids #1 - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Daily devotional time is important for children as well as for adults. And The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids can be a valuable tool in developing your child's own personal devotions. In addition to the 365 readings, The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids includes a topical index so kids can look up stories and apply them to specific situations in thier life. With devotions for kids to read alone or together as a family, this devotional will give kids what they need in order to spend quality, daily time with God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Kids
Publication Date: 2012
Series: One Year
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
nic5 Stars Out Of 5bookJanuary 5, 2017nicQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Love this book!! the setup is awsome.
Virginiaupstate NYAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5GoodNovember 18, 2016Virginiaupstate NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Each day of this daily devotional for kids has a Bible reading and verse to memorize, a story and a question at the end. My 10 year old daughter used this book for devotions during homeschool and liked it.
LT5 Stars Out Of 5Good DevotionJanuary 19, 2015LTQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A devotion book is only good when you use it. My 7 year old son does his devotion everyday with this book. It gives a Bible passage that goes along with the story, a practical way to tie everyday experience with God's word, and questions for reflection. I'm glad my son likes doing his devotion now.
DanielleAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5perfectApril 2, 2013DanielleAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My 8 year old son loves this book. It is perfect for him. It gives a daily Bible verse, a story based on that Bible verse that he can relate to, and an area of reflection.
Monarch MamaWVAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2012Monarch MamaWVAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our family loves the devotional book. We use it every evening before bed. Our children are ages 10 and 13 and it is perfect for both ages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> One Year