The One Year Devos for Girls - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Girls ages 8-12 will be eager to read these devotionals created especially for them from the same publishers who created the One Year Book of Devotions for Kids. Each devotion features a contemporary story that will get the special young lady in your family into God's Word, using subjects that girls are really into. Each lesson will invite a personal life response with a section titled, "How About You?" and a "key" at the end of each day's devotion will summarize how the lesson can be applied to her life. The One Year Book of Devotions for Girls will give girls what they need for establishing quality, daily time with God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Kids
Publication Date: 2012
Series: One Year
- 365 daily devotionals
- Bible passages to set up each days theme
- A contemporary story to apply each passage to todays boys and girls
- Daily memory verse
- Key for each devotional summarizing the application
- Complete topic, Scripture reading, and memory verse indexes
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Debbie5 Stars Out Of 5September 18, 2012DebbieExcellent devotional which includes a short scripture to look up in the bible which goes along with the lesson.
Brad Cowie3 Stars Out Of 5May 22, 2009Brad Cowiee've used three books from the One Year series now. The stories are entertaining, and there are some good lessons. However, my daughter frequently complains, "I've heard this story before", because we read it in another One Year devotional. C'mon Tyndale ... you can do better than that!Also, some of the stories are sub-par in their handling of Scripture. The texts are stretched to fit the application, or just used as proof-texts. Some days I have to pause to keep from either laughing or exploding. The exegesis is just not good in places. Cute stories don't compensate for sub-par handling of Scripture. Even kids deserve good exegesis.These books are easy to find in our area, and are easy to use, so we keep buying them; but the more I read them the less satisfied I am.
Paula Gleaton1 Stars Out Of 5November 2, 2008Paula GleatonThis was bought for a gift. I haven't given it yet. I just flipped through and it looks really good.
Lynn Moir5 Stars Out Of 5February 10, 2008Lynn MoirExcellent daily devotional. My six year old "super reader" easily reads, comprehends and relates to the stories and the application of scripture.
Ihuoma Azuike5 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2008Ihuoma AzuikeMy 6 year old reads this devotional on her own. It is very appropriate and addresses the kinds of issues that this age group finds difficult. it has a memory verse and a thought for each day. it is an excellent way to get a young girl to develop a daily bible reading habit. I would definitely recommend this for 6 years +
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Girls
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Girls