The One Year Chronological Bible NLT - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A fascinating way to read through the Bible in one year . . . in only fifteen minutes per day!
Now you can gain a better understanding of the order of biblical events and the historical context in which they unfolded. The One Year Chronological Bible arranges the entire Bible text—books, chapters, and even verses—in the order the events actually happened.
In The One Year Chronological Bible, prophetic books are interwoven with the historical accounts they accompanied. Psalms follow the events about which they were written. Proverbs are placed in the time frame in which they were compiled. The life of Christ is woven into one moving story. And Paul’s letters to the young churches in the first century are integrated into the book of Acts.
The One Year Chronological Bible also has:
- 365 daily readings to help you read the entire Bible chronologically in one year
- Transition statements to help you understand why some Scripture portions appear where they do
- Historical dates indicating when the events actually occurred
- A general timeline of major events to give you a clear overview of Israel’s history
- A Scripture index in canonical order to help you find your favorite passages quickly and easily
You do not have to be a Bible historian to appreciate the fascinating new perspective waiting for you in The One Year Chronological Bible. It’s like reading some of your favorite passages again for the very first time.
|Title: The One Year Chronological Bible NLT - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Text Color: Black Letter
Stock No: WW15739EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.