Add To Cart
By: Stuart J. Murphy
Illustrated By: John Wallace, Stuart J. Murphy
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 9.28 X 8.73 X 0.13 (inches)|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW462464
One䓷oThree䒡ssafras! (LEVEL 1: Number Order)
It′s the Lumpkin family reunion, and Uncle Howie is ready with his camera. All the cousins have to line up by age for their picture. But just as they are ready to say, ⒡ssafras!⟳omething goes wrong every time! This picture-perfect tale of family fun illustrates the important math concept of number order.
Stuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math.
Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston.
John Wallace is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including Little Bean and Tiny Rabbit Goes to a Birthday Party. He lives with his wife in England.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Storybooks
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational