- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As Christmas Eve quickly approaches, one mother waits anxiously for her husband to return from an overseas business trip, so they can celebrate their last Christmas together before the twins head off to college.
However, the other mother barely notices the Christmas festivities since her daughter is waiting desperately for a new heart and prays for a miracle. God's miracles are sometimes bittersweet.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
The first has two children--twins, a boy and girl, who are seniors in high school. She wants their last Christmas as a family living in the same home to be perfect, but her husband is delayed returning from a business trip abroad. And then there's an accident--a fatal one involving a drunk driver.
Meanwhile, the other mother has a daughter who needs a new heart, and so the loss of one woman becomes the miracle the other has desperately prayed for. While one mother grieves, and pulls away from her family, the other finds that even miracles aren't always easy to receive.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Christmas >> Download >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction