- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Did you know that romance begins with conversation? Do you need help conversing with your spouse? In One-Minute Romance for Couples, Grace Fox provides readers with brief conversation starters to spark meaningful conversation and get those sparks flying!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
A romance that lasts starts with good communication. But one nationwide survey indicated that most married couples spend only three or four minutes a day in meaningful conversation.
Do you sometimes wonder what to talk about? Do you ever feel as if you know all there is to know about each other? Would you like to go deeper but need some help knowing where to start? Whether you’re just getting to know each other or have been married for decades, this trove of short, open-ended questions is sure to spark fun and meaningful conversations that will help you connect on many levels.
- “One of the first things that attracted me to you was…”
- “If you had a bucket list, would be three of the top things on it?”
- “Describe a teacher or coach who made a positive impact on your life.”
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce