Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One: Impossible Starts Here addresses an important concept amongst Christians today about finding purpose by way of God's unique calling for them with practicality that applies to every person and every situation.
Few people imagine themselves doing what Suzanne and Gwen are doing - raising thirteen children between their two respective families, with seven of their kids arriving by way of adoption. But Suzanne and Gwen didn't imagine themselves doing it either - not until they took one simple step of biblical obedience and watched as God faithfully turned each of their believing steps into an impossibly joyful life.
Foreword written by New York Times best-selling author of Kisses from Katie, Katie Davis.
|Title: One: Impossible Starts here - eBook|
By: Suzanne Mayernick, Gwen Oatsvall
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: B&H Books
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW74727EB
All the makings of an impossibly joyful life.
And for those who find themselves stuck somewhere between fear and inferiority, between doubt and disillusionment, tired of bare spiritual minimums but unable to spot a path that takes them to anything more meaningful, the simplicity of this message could finally reveal how God can work through their ordinary selves and their uncertain steps of surrender to make His presence overwhelmingly known in their lives.
From China to Uganda, east and west throughout the United States, with daily, hourly, moment-by-moment prayer excursions between earth and heaven, these stories and their humble beginnings will inspire you to start again, right where you areembracing the one opportunity for obedience, love, or service thats staring you in the face today, and watching God stretch it (and you) into something (and into someone) that you never imagined possible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational