Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Christian Focus
Dimensions: 11.75 X 8.75 (inches)
Series: On The Way
The Big Book of Questions & Answers About Jesus: A Family Guide to Jesus' Life and MinistrySinclair B. FergusonChristian Focus / 2000 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW25599
Queen Victoria's Request: A Story of Grace and MercyCharles H. SpurgeonChristian Focus / 2008 / Hardcover$1.49 Retail:
$7.99Save 81% ($6.50)
Do you want to encourage children to read the Bible? Do you want children to realise that the Bible is God's guide for them, relevant, exciting, dynamic! TnT Ministries have developed 'On The Way' to meet your needs, the needs of your church and most importantly the needs of the children you teach.
You will be 'On the Way' with these seven steps to success.
1. REPRODUCIBLE: The activities are photocopiable so one book is all you need per teacher.
2. MULTI-AGE: Each lesson has activities specially designed for three to five year olds, five to seven year olds and seven to nine year olds so they can learn and thrive together.
3. COMPREHENSIVE: A three year syllabus covers all the major doctrines of the Christian faith in 14 books.
4. ENJOYABLE: Children love it and learn from it - so you will love teaching it too.
5. BIBLICAL: The children and the teachers learn together as everyone gets into the Bible.
6. TEACHER FRIENDLY: Lesson plans and preparation tips to make this series one you will recommend to others. It is designed by teachers who teach teachers.
7. TRUSTWORTHY: Edited by David Jackman of the Proclamation Trust this material has been tested in a variety of different denominational settings. It's worthwhile and it works.
It doesn't matter if you are in a church, community hall or sports complex, 'On The Way' is flexible enough to suit a wide variety of situations. It doesn't matter how many children you have. You can have six or twenty six. You just photocopy the activity pages - there are no extra magazines to buy. It doesn't matter if your children come from a churched or un-churched background. The 'On The Way' series teaches God's word simply and effectively.
Churches around the world from America to France, Spain to Korea, Hong Kong to Australia have discovered the strength of this Sunday School syllabus. It is biblical, undated, multi-age, chronological and informative. Leaders and students are learning together the world over with the 'On The Way' series - a unique and excellent curriculum.
Book 1 for 9-11's lessons includes the Psalms, Christmas prophecies fulfilled and New beginnings from John's Gospel.
Sample: Sample a Lesson from this age range - see our associated downloads below.
"Biblical ignorance is a plague not only in the land but in churches. This material will cure the problem by giving children firm foundations in scriptural knowledge from their earliest years."
Robin Blackwell4 Stars Out Of 5December 4, 2009Robin BlackwellThis series as a whole is complete in that it provides an overview of the Chapter, individual and group discussion and/or activities.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Kindergarten
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Kindergarten