On The Christian Life - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2016
Taken from John Calvin's magnum opus Institutes of the Christian Religion, this book has inspired readers around the world for more than four centuries. This concise and practical devotional was first printed for the purpose of teaching Christians how to live out their faith. Focusing on subjects such as righteousness, self-denial, the significance of the cross, suffering, and how we should live our lives today, Calvin stresses the importance that believers cling to the grace given through Christ's death and resurrection. He proposes practical ways to bring that grace into our fallen world without abusing our roles as representatives of God.
John Calvin (15091564) was a highly educated French theologian best known for his comprehensive work Institutes of the Christian Religion and for his role at the forefront of the Reformation as an apologist for the Reformed faith. His commentaries, treatises, and various editions of the Institutes are widely read and studied by Christians from all traditions today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality